The Power Tug™ is designed to promote productivity with minimal manpower by mobilizing up to 5,000 pounds with ease. It has a mono-drive wheel with a stabilizing swivel caster that enables the unit to mobilize loads over uneven surfaces with complete control. Its body, equipped with an electric actuator, accommodates various load heights.
Features and Benefits
• Automatic braking and emergency reverse protection improves operator safety
• Fully programmable control system with diagnostic features to adjust speed and acceleration/ deceleration based on load and environment
• 24-volt DC, 600 watt motor for 5,000 pound push/pull capacit
• Mono-drive wheel for stable performance on uneven surfaces
• Fingertip controls for operator convenience and ease-of-use
• On-board charger for long-lasting, efficient operation
• Ergonomic handles for operator comfort
• Compact size for easy maneuverability
• Polyurethane drive wheel outer with alternative tread patterns and material specifications
• Audible motion beeper
• Safety strobe
• Dual leg configuration
• Custom attachments for versatile applications
• Motor type: 24 Volt D.C. —600W (2,500 lbs. capacity),1200W (5,000 lbs. capacity).
• Drive Mechanism: Planetary Gearbox, 18:1 reduction, through mono-drive
• Controller: Fully programmable digital, with diagnostic capability, four quadrant full bridge power output stage.
• Batteries: 2 x 60 Amp/hour dryfit, gel type sealed and maintenance free.
• Battery Charger: On-Board, 3 stage, 2 x 10 Amp circuits (110v or 240v input).
• Push/Pull Capacity: Up to 5,000 lbs. (subject to rolling resistance of load).