SP11 | The Secrets to How Top Fortune 200 Companies Are Building Comprehensive Wellness Programs That Start With Pay … and Winning
- Room: Expo - Pitchfest Theater 1532
- Session Number: SP11
Thursday, September 30, 2021: 2:50 PM - 3:40 PM
According to PwC, 72% of employees who experienced increased financial stress because of the pandemic, along with 57% of those who didn’t experience increased stress, are looking for an employer who cares for their financial well-being.
Leading Fortune companies have made key changes to their benefits and wellness programs to meet their employees needs. Join this session to learn their secrets to creating an environment that enables them to hire 52% faster, retain workers up to 73% longer and generate 3X productivity. Expansion of wellness programs, to include financial wellness, is one element of your Environmental, Social and Governance efforts you shouldn’t ignore. Don’t miss this session. We guarantee you will walk away with powerful information you can apply immediately.
- Learn the single most critical piece of information that you can make available to your employees
- Find out how top Fortune 200 companies are using DailyPay to make their company results stronger and employees happier
- Get an inside view of the technology platform you need to create ultimate success across your tech stack
- Cheer and applaud when you see how easy it is to show your employees you are really listening to their needs
- Walk away with a list of the top 5 questions you should be asking yourself with every new program you are considering.