Knox Geological LLC is a geological consulting company that serves the oil and gas industry. Chuck Knox is the owner and geologist, he has been working in the oil and gas industry since 1980 when he broke out as a mud logger in the Rocky Mountain region. Knox Geological LLC is based in Fort Wayne, IN which is situated in the southern portion of the Michigan Basin (the most prospective and interesting area of the eastern United States). Our areas of interest and services include:
- Prospect Generation - building prospects in the Ordovician Trenton/Black River formations of the Cincinnati Arch and Michigan Basin.
- LiDAR- using LiDAR derived data sets for surface mapping. We specialize in the correlation of digitally defined surface features with sub surface faults, fractures and structures.
- Illinois Basin- the LiDAR database of the Illinois Basin now available for interpretation.
- Wellsite consulting- in Indiana, geological trailer also available for rent.
- Historic Documentation- in our library we have one of the most complete collections of historic documents on the discovery and abandonment of the Lima-Indiana oil and natural gas fields of Indiana and Ohio.
Brands: Knox Geological LLC