"Value Restored, Value Created"
Auburn Energy delivers customized contract operating, technical advisory and due diligence to financial clients, sponsors, and E&P Operators.
- Auburn Energy provides a flexible operating cost structure, allowing our management teams to “turn on and off” various disciplines as needed, providing cost focused operating overhead.
- Fee based services provided with no requirements of ownership, royalties, or working interest that allows Auburn Enegy to never be in conflict, nor in competition with our clients.
Auburn Energy’s legacy teams have been trusted with over $1B in client capital.
- Multiple operating programs on-going in Texas, Wyoming, Utah and New Mexico.
- Due Diligence and Technical Advisory programs are spread from Alaska to the gulf coast.
Parent company, Sierra Hamilton, has supported the E&P industry’s consulting engineering and supervision needs for +40 years.
- Sierra Hamilton supports over 500 active consultants in nearly every U.S basin and several international location
- Additional network of several thousand consultants and subject matter experts.