Although COVID remains an on-going concern, North Dakota continues to show low positive test results and high vaccination rates. This has allowed the state to be open for business. We understand this is a changing environment, and the WBPC is partnering with Sanford Health Bismarck to host a COVID-conscious conference and is taking the following precautions:
- Temperature checks when arriving at Bismarck Event Center daily;
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available
- Frequent sanitizing and cleaning throughout the conference
- Masks are encouraged but not required
- Recommendations to practice social distancing and avoid physical contact (i.e. hand-shaking, hugging, etc.)
We will continue to monitor the situation and take additional recommended precautions to ensure the health and safety of our conference attendees.