Fujitsu Components America, Inc.
Fujitsu Components America designs and manufactures 4-, 5- and 7-wire, film-glass resistive touch panels (RTP) in 1.8” to 22” sizes. In addition, standard projected capacitive touch panels (PCAP) are offered in sizes ranging from 7” to 31.5” and custom sizes from 5”. Standard panel sizes are designed to fit common LCDs to simplify and reduce product development time for OEMs.
Products on Display
New generation of light-touch RTP products from 5.7" to 22”W
- 3 times the improved durability in high-temperature and high-humidity environments
- 10 times the improved tapping life, which achieves 10 million times
New anti-bacterial finishing option for RTPs
- Great for public health-related applications and multiple-user equipment
- ISO 22196 compliant – 1/100 suppresses bacteria growth on a product surface
Enhanced writing option for RTPs
- Reproduces a natural handwriting experience as if writing with a pencil on paper
- Great for note taking and signature applications
Projected Capacitive touch panel lineup 7" to 31.5"
- Standard product, USB interface, Chip-on-Film type
- Chip-on-Board is available in 12.1”, 12.1”W, 15.0”, 15.6”W and 18.5”W