Woojung will be exhibiting its newest high-speed lipstick molding and assembly machine, and its “Pilot Check List” platform for monitoring and troubleshooting.
The new LIPFIL-5 Lipstick machine is very compact, producing 45 - 52 lipsticks/ minute configured 6-up. This machine, just like its previous Woojung models, is flexible, and can be configured to run – on the same machine, with just a tooling change - full-size molds, hybrid molds (silicone and metal combination to address chemical compatibility issues) and metal molds. The machine can run any bullet shape, 3-D or engraved, matte or shiny, from 9 mm to 20 mm diameter. When configured 10-up for hybrid molds and metal molds the machine speed is up to 75 lipsticks /minute.
The company will also be showing videos of its new state of the art equipment (stand alone, or integrated lines), for Single-color or Multi-color products such as *High-speed powder presses (up to 100/ minutes single-color configured 9 pans at the same time) * equipment for slurry and extruded powder * mascara and lip-gloss * hot pour * liquid foundation and skin care * loose powder * nail-polish, just to name a few.
Woojung offers its customers numerous Competitive Advantages:
• Providing high efficiency / throughput equipment and technologies, meeting and exceeding Japanese & Korean product quality
• One-of-a-kind process/ machines for customers
• Innovation and upgrade cycles twice a year
• 90% share of the Korean market and participation in all major new product launches
• Export focus supporting 193 brands in 34 countries