Take your connected workers to another level of productivity by enabling and encouraging them with purposeful communication.
Your frontline workers are your best productivity engine when you give them a digital identity so their voice can be heard. When Production, Quality and Maintenance team members huddle regularly during a shift, everyone is in the loop and the right things get done.
And because rewarded behavior is repeated behavior, your team can send high fives or good catches to create a unified environment of shop floor ownership that unleashes human potential—and reduces staff turnover.
Give everyone real-time visibility to real-time data so they know if they are winning or losing at all times.
• Highly visual, easy to read dashboards to immediately communicate how a team is doing vs. targets
• Real-time Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) to measure throughput without manual, error-prone, rear-view monitoring
• On-line SOPs and work instructions in context of standard work
Make problems go away with continuous visibility and accountability to get things done.
• Ad hoc problem solving at the point of activity
• Pareto analysis to keep focused on the vital few issues
• Structured action management for accountability to get things fixed
• Manage corrective action meetings for assignments and accountability
Bigger issues need a team approach. Bring the right people and tools to bear to save $$$.
• Built-in continuous improvement tools (Fishbone, 5 Whys, etc.) for resolving larger scope issues
• Business intelligence tools to quantify top challenges and measure financial benefits
Every Redzone Community member improves their performance as a function of their starting baseline OEE and their initial CI maturity.
Once you’ve connected your teams to the data streaming from your lines in real-time—approx. 1 week—you will immediately begin to see productivity improvements. Throughout the 90-Day Coaching Program you will see your OEE rise and your productivity increase in a way that your own teams can sustain, and build upon, independently.
The Redzone 90-Day Program
90 days is the perfect amount of time to create a meaningful process and behavioral change, without overwhelming your organization. The repeatable, predictable program consists of:
• A short preparation phase to get you and your environment ready
• Development of an agreed-upon success plan
• A Win the Day phase to align your teams for immediate improvement
• A Problem Solving phase to implement skills to address the top recurring issues
• A plant-wide celebration to communicate your success to the whole company and reward your teams for their hard-fought wins
Implemented at over 700 plants around the world,the impact on people, teams, and your business, is transformative. Your people learn by doing; so even the most techno-shy individuals will be experts in no time.
• Teams are focused on the vital few things that will move the needle
• Quick wins for your frontline teams that drive a culture of improvement
• Sustainable performance improvements that translate into significant cost savings
• Visibility of individuals that demonstrate leadership for advancement consideration
• Everyone working toward the same goal and speaking the same language from the shop floor to the top floor
Download the datasheet here.