The luxury and sensual pleasure of Le Joyau d'Olive soaps are the result of craftsmanship that is centuries old. Each of our soap bars are infused with the subtle fragrance of essential oils and waters from flowers that grow in sun-kissed Mediterranean soils and blossom in the clear mountain air of the Levant. Hand-picked and perfectly distilled to be kind to nature, and even kinder to your body. This gift set collection contains 3 bar soaps:
LAVENDER WHISPER: The perfume of the pharaohs. Plucked from fragrant meadows, the delicate petals of lavender yield an essential oil to delight the senses and relax the mind.
ROSE BLUSH: A scent to soothe the mind and enhance the mood, from the petals of newly opened flowers picked at sunrise in early summer. And in every bar, a garden of roses.
GARDENIA SECRETS: Seductively alluring, yet fresh and feminine, the essential oil of the delicate Gardenia flower is the secret of the world’s most expensive perfumes. It can be your secret, too.
- 100% NATURAL: made of 4 natural ingredients only - virgin olive oil, water, caustic soda, and 1 essential oil.
- 100% HANDCRAFTED: following the ancient process of soap making, with no use of machines or chemicals.
- MATURED FOR 5 MONTHS in our stone vaulted cellars where temperature and humidity are constant the whole year round.
- TWICE MILLED BY HAND: the manual milling process guarantees a soft, creamy lather, firmer texture and consistent colour.
- COLD SAPONIFIED: 1-month process ensures the soap retains the maximum dermatological benefits, including omega oils, antioxidants and vitamins.
- NET WEIGHT: 3 X 100g.
Le Joyau d’Olive is a classic collection of luxury soaps for women and men, hand-crafted in Lebanon where the secret arts of soap-making were first perfected.
Today, they are lovingly created by skilled artisans under stone-vaulted ceilings that have witnessed the production of soap since 1804. These masters of their craft use only the finest virgin olive oil and pure natural ingredients, working only with their hands – not machines.
Respecting the past. Respecting nature. And respecting an artisan soap-making heritage that stretches back over 4,000 years. No other soaps offer the gentle, sensual, all-natural luxury of Le Joyau D’Olive.