It’s essential to choose the most suitable cosmetic products, studied and geared to the particular characteristics of children’s skin:
• guarantee absolute harmlessness
• cleanse effectively yet gently
• tested to utmost reduce the risk of allergies to both heavy metals and some substances that, despite not appearing on the label, may be by-products that occur during the processing stage or as the result of product/container interactions. These may, in some cases, be very dangerous, such as:
11.4-DIOXANE, irritating substance for eyes and respiratory
PHTHALATES, allergenic, plastifying agents
NITROSAMMINE, toxic for development
Helan carries out a careful selection from a limited number of raw materials: VEGETABLE EXTRACTS and DISTILLED WATERS from Certified, Organic Farming, obtained through cold pressing, distillation or extraction. In the latter, only vegetable solvents are used to avoid altering the composition.
Helan quality is granted since the products are:
• MICROBIOLOGICALLY TESTED, PRESERVATIVES FREE when possible and PARABEN and PHENOXYETHANOL FREE, at times with potassium sorbate or other preservatives, allowed by the most highly accredited Organic Certification Protocols;
• WITHOUT INGREDIENTS OF ANIMAL ORIGIN;
• WITHOUT PETROLEUMS, SILICONES, MINERAL OILS, LANOLINS OR PEG;
• WITHOUT EDTA;
• WITHOUT SLS AND SLES;
• WITHOUT COLORS;
• MADE IN HARMONY WITH NATURE, WITH UTMOST BIODEGRADABILITY.