Brazilian Body Butter
All of Brazil’s Best Butters to Beautify Your Body
A one-of-a-kind, premium blend of potent and highly effective botanicals from the Amazon Rainforest. Four delicious tropical Brazilian butters from murumuru, cupuaçu, mango and ucuuba seeds combine with açai and buriti oils to provide a thick and nourishing body butter with an immersive and delightful mango scent.
Vitamins C and E pamper your skin with additional protections and enrichments. The easily-absorbed formulation seals in moisture to provide all-day hydration that leaves your skin as soft as the beautiful and delicate flowers of Amazônia. Welcome to the authentic and unparalleled beauty of the Brazilian spirit.
100% Natural. Vegan Friendly. Cruelty Free. Small Batch Production. Handmade in Brazil.
- Murumuru: provides natural anti-inflammatory properties that help to soothe sensitive or irritated skin.
- Cupuacu: acts as a “super-moisturizer” while restoring elasticity to the skin and providing anti-oxidants and hydration.
- Ucuuba: abundant in essential fatty acids, it can be used to replenish, tone and moisturize dry skin, retaining water inside the cells for longer and softening the skin.
- Mango: greatly nourishes and softens the skin.
- Acai: a perfect antioxidant for your skin and a great source of phytonutrients and essential fatty acids. It boosts skin radiance.
- Buriti: rich in Vitamin A, beta carotene, and essential fatty acids, this potent anti-oxidant reduces redness, softens fine lines and restores skin elasticity.
What Makes This Product Unique:
- While you can find some “Brazilian-inspired” skincare products in the market, Boto’s Brazilian Body Butter is the real deal. Our products are formulated and manufactured in Brazil using Brazilian ingredients.
- Our key ingredients, farmed or gathered by local families and co-ops in Amazonia, are completely traceable and allow for a short supply chain from the Amazon to our factory in Santa Catarina. Our organic murumuru butter is from Breves, BZ; our organic cupuacu butter is from Tome-Acu, BZ; our ucuuba butter is from Salvaterra, BZ; our organic acai oil is from Igarape Miri, BZ; our organic buriti oil is from Piaui, BZ. How many beauty brands can name the exact town from where their key ingredients come?
- Our Body Butter doesn’t just support the families of the Amazon through our purchases of their farming efforts, it also protects their lands as well. Through our partnership with Rainforest Trust as a Conservation Circle Partner, a portion of all sales goes to directly protect global rainforests.
- The primary packaging of our Body Butter is made from Brazilian-grown, highly-sustainable sugarcane. This allows our packaging to carry the environmentally friendly “I’m Green” certification.