Pittcon 2022 Networking
Call for Topics
Submission Deadline: September 10, 2021
Submit Your Topic
Don't miss out on this opportunity to be a Pittcon 2022 Networking Session host! If you have an idea for a Networking Session, we want to hear from you. Submit your idea to us by September 10, 2021.
These 90-minute sessions provide a unique networking opportunity for attendees with similar interests to meet and resolve problems, discuss new techniques, or brainstorm new ideas in an informal setting.
Wondering what the benefits are of hosting a Networking Session?
- Increase awareness of a specific topic or issue
- Find solutions to a problem or brainstorm for new ideas
- Network with other professionals interested in and/or experienced with a topic
- Recognition on the Pittcon 2022 Website and in the Pittcon 2022 Final Program
The Networking Committee is especially interested in proposed sessions on:
- In-demand areas such as Bioanalytic & life sciences, Material science, Cosmetics, Energy, Environmental, Food Science, Forensics, industry, And Pharmaceuticals.
- “Hot topics” in analytical chemistry (i.e., analytical chemistry in oil/gas industry, cannabis testing and regulation, analytical chemistry in forensics and/or homeland security, social media in analytical chemistry
- Particular instrumentation/technique/discussion group (i.e., LC-MS users’ group, industry changes from COVID-19 pandemic, educators’ discussion group, diversity within analytical chemistry, etc.)
- Approximately 30 sessions will be selected and scheduled for Pittcon 2022
If you have any questions, or need additional information, please email email@example.com