AcroPrep 24-well Clarification and Sterile filtration plate
- For protein purification workflows, separate and sterile filter proteins from mammalian cell cultures (i.e. CHO or HEK) in one step.
- Reduce time, simplify workflows and increase protein recovery
- Includes a depth media + 0.2um sterilizing grade filter to efficiently and quickly process cell densities as high as 25M/mL.
AcroPrep 24-well 0.2um Sterile Filter plate
- For general sterile filtration workflows, the dual-layer 0.65/0.2um Supor® EKV membrane efficiently processes samples and provides a sterile filtrate.
AcroPrep 24-well filter plates with Omega™ membrane
- The Omega ultrafiltration (MWCO) plates will allow faster desalting, diafiltration, concentration, or fractionation of protein and nucleic acid samples
AcroPrep 24-well filter plates with Supor membrane
- The Supor microfiltration plates have multiple uses, depending on the pore size chosen; they can be used for applications such as resin packing for sample preparation, viral filtration, or genome mapping
AcroPrep 24-well filter plates 30 - 40 µm with PE/PP filter
- The PE/PP plate offers a large pore size (30 to 40 µm) which is ideal for plant applications or as a cell strainer
Request a FREE sample!