Welcome to your Pittcon 2022 Exhibitor Console!
The Exhibitor Console is your hub for all the information you need to know about exhibiting at Pittcon 2022!
Submit Your Abstract
We are now accepting Abstract Submissions for Pittcon 2022. The following defines what is required in order for your abstract to get the proper consideration by the Pittcon Technical Program Committee. Deadline to submit abstracts is September 10, 2021.
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME LOGGING IN UNDER "LOG IN TODAY TO". CLICK "NEW ACCOUNT"
Please read and retain these instructions for future reference:
1. Authors wishing to contribute papers to Pittcon 2022 must submit a 2000-character abstract for review by the Program Committee (this includes the text and spacing). All abstracts must be submitted electronically via the Technical Program link above.
If you have questions pertaining to abstracts, please contact Program: email@example.com 800-825-3221 x 209 or 412-825-3220 x 209
If you have any technical questions or experience any difficulty with the abstract submission website, please contact A2Z: a2z Technical Support
2. The Program Committee reviews all received abstracts, including those placed on the waiting list. It is imperative that the title be as clear and descriptive as possible while still being shorter rather than longer, and the abstract provide a precise objective of the research project, the significance of the research, the experimental procedures and equipment used, the results obtained, and the conclusions reached. All abstracts should acknowledge the source of funding that supported the work. Please note: Titles and co-authors cannot be changed/added/deleted after the abstract submission. Be certain your information is complete and correct upon abstract submission.
All submitted abstracts are considered to be confidential. To maintain confidentiality, only members of the Program Committee will be permitted access to the abstracts. The Program Committee reserves the sole right to accept or reject any abstract for any reason. The acceptance of the abstract for presentation is an agreement between The Pittsburgh Conference and the person listed as the Presenter on the abstract.
3. Contributed abstracts must report a previously unpublished novel scientific finding or technical advancement of clear significance in the fields of analytical chemistry or applied spectroscopy. Although Pittcon defines the fields of analytical chemistry and applied spectroscopy in the broadest possible terms, abstracts clearly falling outside these fields cannot be accepted. Abstracts must not contain statements that could be construed as commercials for any product, vendor or manufacturer. Company and product names cannot be used in the title and the graphics of any contributed abstract.
4. Authors will be notified in as soon as October 2021, via email, as to the status of their abstracts and will be given detailed instructions regarding their presentations. There will not be any hard copy acceptance notices; therefore, it is important that you provide a valid email address with each preliminary abstract submission. It is also wise to whitelist pittcon.org on spam blocking software.
NOTE: If you do not receive an email on your status (accept, reject, or waitlist) by late February contact Corey Gerheim at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check the website, which is updated regularly, at www.pittcon.org
5. Abstracts will be posted on the Pittcon website when it is placed and accepted in the Technical Program.
6. Poster boards and push pins will be provided for poster presenters to display their posters. Authors MUST be present during the designated times to represent their posters. More instructions to follow.
7. Except under extraordinary circumstances, Pittcon does not allow withdrawal of a paper less than two weeks before the conference. If an author cannot attend Pittcon, their abstract/portion will be removed from the program and the overall length of the session shortened. In the unfortunate circumstance where neither author nor co-author presents a scheduled presentation, the lead author may be banned from presenting at Pittcon for two subsequent years, at Pittcon’s discretion. An email is to be sent to email@example.com if you wish to withdraw your abstract and avoid being penalized.
8. The Pittsburgh Conference does not provide financial support to authors of contributed papers. Authors are required to pay the appropriate registration fee for admittance to the technical sessions and the exposition. Registration information will be available on the Pittcon website
For Technical Support with this webpage, please contact support.