John Manville's complete line of spray polyurethane foam (SPF) insulation solutions provides superior thermal energy efficiency, as well as advanced air and sound control. Both Johns Manville SPF product categories, open-cell and closed cell, deliver high yield, superior performance and exceptional sprayability.
JM Corbond III® closed-cell spray polyurethane foam (SPF) is a premium, two component, medium-density, Class 1 rated, insulation system designed for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Its high yield, superior thermal and moisture performance, and exceptional sprayability and adhesion make it an ideal choice for high-performing energy efficient buildings.
JM Corbond III may be applied in a single pass from a minimum of 0.5”to a maximum of 3.5". Multiple immediate passes, with no wait time, may also be applied up to 5" (see data sheet).
- Complete Coverage: Expands and adheres without shrinking or settling.
- Energy-Efficient: Reduces air and moisture infiltration to the building envelope and provides continuous coverage for high thermal performance.
- Air Barrier: Prevents leaks when installed at 1” thickness or more.
- Moisture Performance: Resists mold growth; meets current vapor retarder codes.
- Wide Application Temperature Range: Can be applied between 20°F and 120°F , delivering consistent performance with seasonal versatility.
- Faster Installation: Spray easily in a single pass from a minimum of .5" to a maximum of 3.5”. Multiple immediate passes, with no wait time, may also be applied.
- Commercial Approvals: NFPA 285 assembly approvals. Appendix X approval for application in unoccupied attics and crawl spaces without a prescriptive ignition barrier or coating.
Visit www.jm.com/spray for more information on our full line of spray foam products.
Visit www.jm.com/TechConnect to learn more about of 24/7 support team.