As Saskatchewan’s commercial Crown water utility, we partner with communities, First Nations & industry to provide safe & reliable water & wastewater services.
Water is key to building strong, healthy communities. SaskWater has been delivering water service & infrastructure solutions for over 50 years. Our expertise helps communities navigate the complexities of aging infrastructure & evolving water regulations. We’ll also protect your investment through real-time facility monitoring services & forward-looking asset management programs.
Our team has the experience and knowledge to support communities through all stages of water service & infrastructure projects.
We can help with:
- Identifying water infrastructure needs & innovative solutions
- Conceptual design reports, including high-level capital costs
- Partnering with municipalities on grant funding applications
- Project management for upgrades & new construction
- Securing appropriate project approvals
- Operating, monitoring & maintaining municipal water & wastewater infrastructure within current standards & regulations.
- Long-term asset management & maintenance schedules