Showcasing Innovation, Advancements & Experiences
Attendees have to stay at the forefront of the plumbing engineering industry, and they're counting on you to lead the way.
Spotlight Your Technical Solution
The ASPE Convention & Expo is the ONLY plumbing engineering design event where exhibitors are encouraged to highlight the technical aspects of their innovations. This provides an invaluable opportunity to directly educate and influence a highly-engaged audience of engineering and designer attendees.
Plus, the ASPE Convention & Expo is 100% focused on bringing qualified decision makers to your booth. As a result, attendees stay on the show floor the entire day, captivated by the quantity and quality of solutions found only at the ASPE Convention & Expo:
- Show Floor Education – From the inner-workings of your products and services to the latest and greatest the industry has to offer, the exhibit floor provides several different learning opportunities.
- Food – Lunch and snacks are served directly on the show floor to all attendees.
- Prizes – All attendees are eligible to win prizes throughout the day, enticing them to stay the whole time for a valuable experience in every sense.
Optimize Your Exhibitor Experience
Take advantage of the following opportunities to enhance your overall event participation and ROI:
- Patron Program – Gain exclusive recognition as a member of the Patron Program.
- Sponsorship Opportunities – Become an ASPE sponsor and take advantage of exclusive benefits, maximum exposure and exclusive access to your prospective clients. View the Sponsorship Guide here.
- Show Guide Advertising – Promote your event participation, elevate brand awareness and drive traffic to your booth with an ad in the Official Show Guide.
- Update Your Company Profile – Keep your online company profile up-to-date so attendees looking for your products and services can find you.
Exhibit at the 2020 ASPE Convention & Expo
Contact Tony Hayes for information on exhibiting at the 2020 ASPE Convention & Expo, taking place September 11-16 in New Orleans.
Sales Account Executive