Register for the Marketplace
TASBO Marketplace is the online source for Texas school business officials
to search for school finance and operations solutions, in one central location.
- Showcase products and services 24/7 in the virtual TASBO Marketplace to 7,000 plus TABSO members.
- Connect with decision-makers from more than 1,000 school districts across Texas.
- Promote and customize marketing materials from Dec. 2020 through March 2021.
- Establish leads, email marketplace members, and schedule online meetings.
Should the EXPO be cancelled, the Marketplace fee is not refundable.
Conduct online sessions during TASBO Marketplace Theme Days (details below).
- Educational sessions on best practices, trends, and topical information.
- Promotional sessions that highlight solutions your company offers.
Sessions, live and pre-recorded, will be available on-demand in the TASBO Marketplace to all association members.
Post news about your Marketplace space and activities on the TASBO Connect online community available on tasbo.org to TASBO members.
- TASBO members can review and comment on community posts.
Showcase products and services 24/7 for up to three months with the following:
- Videos – share / show videos that showcase your products and services
- Online Product Gallery – engage attendees with pictures and descriptions of your products.
- Press Releases – share the latest news about your company.
- Marketplace Specials – announce special offers and exclusive marketplace promotions.
- Emails – send emails to specific TASBO Marketplace members.
- Appointments – In February, schedule meetings to take place via phone, Zoom, WebEx, and other virtual platforms.
- Leads & recommendations – find and connect with decision-makers whose needs and interests match your offerings.
TASBO MARKETPLACE THEME DAYS:
TASBO Marketplace Theme Days focus on specific school finance & operations topics. Each Theme Day will include video sessions, hosted by TASBO Marketplace vendors, and other engagement activities to drive traffic to the TASBO Marketplace. TABSO Theme Days will be promoted to all association members.
Theme Day topics include: Budget Planning & Management, Finance & Accounting, Operations & Facility Management, Food Services & School Nutrition, Payroll & Personnel, Purchasing, Risk Management & Safety, and Technology.
CLICK HERE to Register for the