TASBO Marketplace Theme Day Sessions
TASBO Marketplace Theme Days focus on specific school finance & operations topics. Each Theme Day will include video sessions, hosted by TASBO Marketplace vendors, and other engagement activities to drive traffic to the TASBO Marketplace and highlight the resources your company has to offer. TASBO Theme Days will be promoted and accessible to all association members.
TASBO Marketplace vendors may submit video sessions that are:
- Educational sessions on best practices, trends and topical information.
- Promotional sessions that highlight solutions your company offers.
TASBO will send a link to submit a session(s) to all confirmed, registered Marketplace vendors.
Sessions will be available on-demand in the TASBO Marketplace to all association members.
Theme Day topics include:
- Budget Planning & Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Operations & Facility Management
- Food Services & School Nutrition
- Payroll & Personnel, Purchasing
- Risk Management & Safety
Registered Marketplace vendors will receive an email invitation from TASBO to submit a video session(s). TASBO staff will review all session submissions and schedule video content for Theme Days.
Theme Day Schedule:
Theme Day dates will be set based upon date selections made during the submittal process. Theme Day sessions will run through March 31, 2021.
Tips for Creating Sessions:
- Reflect innovation and cutting-edge content
- Are informed by theory, research, and practice
- Target new, mid-career, or seasoned professionals
- Provide diverse approaches for different types of learners
- Presentations must reflect the description originally submitted.
- Sessions may be 20 minutes, 30 minutes or 60 minutes in length.