MINNEAPOLIS – January 11, 2021 – R3 Continuum (R3c), a leader in providing custom behavioral health solutions for workplace well-being, announced today the launch of Wellness Outreach. A new solution for helping employers to proactively support the behavioral health needs of their employees. Wellness Outreach helps organizations to cultivate a culture of wellbeing by demonstrating care and providing support. Through early intervention and mitigation of behavioral health issues employers can improve employee morale, productivity, and retention.
Wellness Outreach provides employees with a confidential and private space to share openly how they are feeling, while learning best-practice coping skills and self-care strategies for resilience and wellbeing. It is different from traditional support methods in that the employee does not have to initiate the call for needed support. The outreach calls extend the support to the employee, which aids in getting support to those employees who either did not know or feel like they needed it or were too afraid to make the call themselves.
“I am proud that our organization has found a solution that bring wellbeing support direct to the employee,” said Dr. George Vergolias, Medical Director at R3 Continuum, “So many of us will let our pride or the feeling that I don’t have it as bad as the other person get in the way of obtaining much needed support. After the challenging year we just faced, employees could be suffering in silence, we can help change that.”
Available under R3 Continuum’s Crisis Response suite of services, Wellness Outreach provides proactive, effective, and confidential support to employees. Delivery of the service provides the following:
- Employees needing the wellness outreach services are identified by the employer, could be all employees or a specific group of employees.
- Wellness outreaches are conducted telephonically, on a one-time basis or a frequency of monthly, quarterly, or bi-annually, based on the unique needs of the employer.
- At the start of the call employees are provided the option to opt in or out from the call, and are assured that the conversation will be kept confidential.
- In the event that additional support needs are identified, employer assistance program (EAP) information or other service options can be made available to the employee at the discretion of the employer.
- At the conclusion of the calls a summary report will be provided that outlines the level of wellbeing within the employees, how often additional support is provided or recommended, level of participation, and other information as requested and within parameters.
“The need for organizations to be proactive with their employee mental health is a new normal in 2021. R3 Continuum’s new wellness outreach provides the much-needed solution for employers to do that,” said Jim Mortensen, president at R3 Continuum.