Insta 256 Manual Heat Press Machine
Swing-Away Design and Quick-Change Feature offers flexibility in printing
Insta’s Model 256 Manual Swing-Away heat press machine with 16"X20" platens swings almost a full 180˚ to the right - providing unobstructed access to the lower platen while loading garments and placing transfers. The new quick-change feature allows you to quickly swap your lower platen with any of Insta’s new accessory platens. The quick-change feature also allows you to quickly rotate the lower platen in a matter of seconds to suit your applications.
Uncomplicated Operation Reliable Results Every Time
The Insta 256 has been strategically designed to generate & evenly distribute tremendous pressure throughout the entire platen. Its cast-in tubular heating element heats the metal from within for a consistent and long-lasting heat. The 256 is made from a combination of materials making it lightweight without sacrificing the strength and durability that Insta machines are known for.
- Swing-away upper platen
- H-frame and lightweight construction
- 16" X 20" platens
- Pressure crank system for printing on thicker substrates
- Integrated digital controller featuring temperature regulation (in Fahrenheit or Centigrade) and a cycle timer
- Ergonomic wrap-around handle made from stainless steel
- Protective heat shroud.
- Warranty – Lifetime warranty on the upper heating element, 1 year on parts & 90 days on labor.
- ETL/UL, CuL & CE approved. RoHS/WEE compliant.
- Quick-change mechanism for new accessory platens
Depth: 40" (101.6 cm.)
Width: 32" (81.3 cm.)
Height: 22" (55.9 cm.)
Platen Size: 16"x20" standard
Additional accessory platens available for purchase –
6"x6", 6"x9", 6"x16", 10"X16"s and shoe platen
120 volt – 1750 Watts, 14.6 Amps, or
240 volt – 2200 Watts, 9.6 Amps
Shipping Weight: 109 lbs.