Introducing the first Herbal Dog Food in North America, uniquely infused with traditional Chinese herbs and freeze-dried raw ingredients. This innovative formula has been developed in collaboration with Ph.D. Animal Nutritionists in Canada and is proudly crafted in the USA. Our dog food consists of 90% meat, organs, and bone. The remaining 10% is a robust blend of Eastern Super Herbs, vegetables, fruits, and essential supplements.
We offer two distinctive flavours:
- Beef, Duck, and Goji Berry.
- Salmon, Duck, and Ginseng.
Our product is available in two convenient sizes:
- The larger size weighs 13.4 oz (382g).
- The smaller size weighs 5.2 oz (150g).