Through a series of assessments, NRCA will certify workers who have met all the requirements for each type of roof system installation allowing them to earn professional credentials. NRCA also will be certifying foremen and other mid-level roofing company personnel.
Certifications, offered in English and Spanish, include:
The goals of NRCA ProCertification® are to:
- Create a career path for industry field workers
- Elevate the roofing industry to be on par with other trade professions that currently offer national certifications
- Address the workforce shortage by making the roofing industry more appealing
- Protect consumers by providing national, professional certifications for those doing work on their home or building
- Educate consumers on the value of hiring an NRCA ProCertified roof system installer
- Increase consumer confidence that workers have the knowledge and skills to do the job well
When you invest in your workers, you show them you appreciate their knowledge and skills set and want them to have successful careers with your company. By certifying your workforce, you demonstrate your commitment to professionalism, quality and your employees' futures while also providing your company with a significant competitive advantage.
Additional benefits to certifying your workforce include:
- Strengthened customer and supplier confidence
- Increased productivity
- Consistency of installation (fewer problems and callbacks)
- Improved safety
- Enhanced reputation and position in your local market(s)
- Increased profitability
When you consider all the benefits of certifying your workforce, you quickly realize it can dramatically and positively affect your company. Why not start the process right now?