HITEC Toronto Convention Center Meeting Room Rentals must be purchased through the Sponsorship Gallery in the Current Exhibitors tab in the Exhibitor Console.
Meeting Room Rentals & Event Policies
Meeting space rentals are reserved for current HITEC exhibitors in good standing. If you are looking to secure space away from the convention center, all off-site meeting requests must be submitted through the HITEC Off-Site Meeting Request Form.
The following policies apply to ALL meeting room rentals:
HFTP is committed to protecting your investment and customer base during HITEC. These policies help us deter activity by non-exhibiting vendors and collect information to determine the economic value HITEC brings to our host city.
- Only exhibiting companies in good standing are eligible to secure a meeting space inside the convention center or at official HITEC hotels. In good standing requires that your 50% booth deposit have been paid by the deadline date or full balance by the March 31, 2023 deadline date.
- If your booth space is canceled for any reason, all meeting space must be canceled and you will not be permitted to hold events during HITEC.
- Any educational presentations at your meeting must not conflict with the HITEC education schedule.
- Subletting secured space on behalf of non-exhibiting companies or selling sponsorships and/or display space at any event without specific approval from HFTP is not permitted.
- Meeting attendance is limited to protect your customer base during the show unless otherwise approved by Show Management. Attendance limits are in effect during all official HITEC programming hours. Meetings/events taking place outside of the official programming hours are not subject to any attendance limitations other than that of the capacity of the rented space.
||HITEC Programming Times
||9:00am - 7:00pm
||8:30am - 5:15pm
||8:30am - 4:30pm
||9:00am - 2:00pm
||Maximum Attendance during HITEC Programming
|Convention Center Meeting Rooms
HFTP reserves the right to deduct two (2) priority points from exhibiting companies holding unapproved events during official HITEC event hours as well as for holding events in direct violation of the policies outlined here.
Please help HITEC show management deter any violation or activity of non-exhibiting vendors.
If you witness or hear of any unauthorized companies (non-exhibiting vendors) holding events or meetings during HITEC, please alert the HITEC show management team, onsite at the HITEC Registration Help Desk.